#1 Heavy Equipment Loading Inc Terms & Conditions:
1. It is FREE to receive Running and Driving unit at any of our warehouses.
2. Any items which have no keys, will be subject to Key Fee -25$.
3. Any No Start items because of weak batteries will be subject to Jump Start Fee:
A) 12V Systems -50$
B) 24V Systems -75$
4. Any items with Dead or No Batteries will be subject to Battery Swap Fee:
A) 12V Systems -100$
B) 24V Systems -125$
5. Any Dead Item or Static Cargo coming to our warehouses are subject to Pull Off from trailer or Crane Fee:
Pull OFF from trailer Rates:
A) up to 50K LB - 250$
B) 50K LB to 80K LB - 500$
C) 80K LB to 120K LB- 1000$
D) over 120K - Custom Rate
Crane unloading Rates:
A) up to 25K LB - 500$
B) 25K LB to 50K LB - 1000$
C) 50K LB to 80K LB - 1500$
D) 80K LB to 120K LB- 2000$
E) over 120K - Custom Rate
6. If Trucks are delivered by Customer to our warehouses, Truck has to have at least 20% Fuel in tank when delivered, otherwise will be extra Fuel charge.
1. Chicago, Savannah and Los Angeles warehouses offer 60 day Free Storage for ALL our Export Customers, for any piece of Equipment we are Loading for Export.
2. Any other warehouses we give 30 day Free Storage for ALL our Export Customers, for any piece of Equipment we are Loading for Export.
3. Any item received, but not going for Export, will be charged Storage Fee from day one. There are no FREE Storage for any items, we do not load for Export.
4. Storage fee after free time:
A) Cars -10$ Daily.
B) Trucks- 20$ Daily.
C) Buses- 30$ Daily.
D) Equipment- 40$ Daily.
E) Cranes-50$ Daily.
5. Any items staying longer than 12 month are subject to forfeit and sale, to recoup storage fees.
6. Any item not loaded for Export, but stored in our warehouses will be subject to Receiving &Stocking Fee -300$
7. LOADED EQUIPMENT WILL NOT BE RELEASED from warehouse UNTIL FULL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
1. Any out of country customer pay us by Wire Transfer ONLY! NO Exceptions!
2. Only trusted USA Freight Forwarders can pay by US Bank Check.
3. No other forms of payments are acceptable, but we looking into accepting Bank LC soon!
1. All invoice due in full on the day they are received or Send.NO Exceptions!
2. After 7 days penalty is 1% Daily. NO Exceptions!
3. Penalty % calculated from the total invoice amount, and not from balance of the invoice. NO Exceptions!
4. We do not accept partial payments, all invoices must be settled and paid in full.
5. We do not offer Refunds, but will give Credit to customers where it is Due. NO Exceptions!
6. Receive of wire or any other payment, constitutes customer agreement with our terms and conditions.
7. Any Disputes or Legal matters must be resolved ONLY by the Laws of Illinois USA.
8. LOADED EQUIPMENT WILL NOT BE RELEASED from warehouse UNTIL FULL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
1. We Legally can ONLY load up to 44000lb per 40H container, any overweight cargo has to be coordinated with us prior to loading it.
2. By Law we drain all fluids from all Equipment we load in Export Containers.
3. Any overweight container will be subject to Overweight permit &Tri-Axle chassis Fee- 500$
4. Containers are ONLY insured for 500$ ONLY, if you want to protect your cargo-you have to give us value of Cargo & ask for the quote, or get your own Marine Insurance.
5. We Legally can ONLY load up to 80000lb per 40' Flat Rack, we will not overload factory allowed Max. Cargo weight.
6. LOADED EQUIPMENT WILL NOT BE RELEASED from warehouse UNTIL FULL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
Dismantling &Loading Warehouses Operation Rules
1. All Dismantling Rates in the quote and invoice are given for normal disassembly of unit.
2. If unit requires any cutting, heating or other specialized tools out of ordinary for disassembly, separate quote for it will be given.
3. We do not cut any equipment we dismantling, we have all kind of tools and options and cutting customers equipment-NEVER an option for us.
4. Any Ro/Ro Units to be clean, free of leaks , fully self-propelled and operable condition.
5. Ro/Ro Quotes are provided based on dimensions received from you.
6. All Ro/Ro shipments will be surveyed and billed per surveyed dimensions.
7. All rates are valid only until the end of the month they are quoted.
8. All driven units have to have keys and start in order to be Picked Up as Run &Drive, otherwise we can't pick up and customer will be charged Empty Drive Fee.
9. All driven trucks have to have at least 90%-100% of Fuel in them, on the pick-up otherwise will charge extra Fuel Fee.
10. Drive Away Trucks has to be DOT Ready to be driven from seller, drivers will refuse Any NON-compliant Trucks, and Empty run fee will be charged for it.
11. If you know truck is not DOT compliance, it is better to tow it with Tow Wrecker or move it on Trailer, as ANY Breakage on the road-will be per account of Customer, including towing & fixing.
12. If driven Trucks are delivered by Customer to our warehouses, Truck has to have at least 20% Fuel in tank when delivered, otherwise will be extra Fuel charge.
13. LOADED EQUIPMENT WILL NOT BE RELEASED from warehouse UNTIL FULL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
Dismantling & Loading Operation Rules outside warehouses
1. Client guarantees that we will have Dry, Safe &Sturdy enough area to work for our Crew, Crane &Forklift.
2. Rates in the quote and invoice are given for normal disassembly of unit, anything else-separate quote.
3. If it requires any cutting, heating or other specialized tools for disassembly, separate quote for it will be given.
4. If client rejects new&updated quote, he still has to pay for our time, travel expenses and crew usage.
5. Once team travels, they work 7 days a week, if they can’t work Sunday-we have to adjust quote to get paid for time we loosing.
6. If there will be rain, snow or any other harsh conditions-and we can’t work, no charge for that.. but project completion days will be extended.
7. LOADED EQUIPMENT WILL NOT BE RELEASED from job-site UNTIL FULL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
8. JOB-SITE 4 People CREW PRICE 2000$ PER DAY WILL BE IMPOSED IF WE HAD TO WASTE A DAY.
Sales and Rentals
1. No warranties expressed or implied . All sales are final.
2. Sold “ AS IS “; "WHERE-IS" - unless otherwise specified.
3. Invoice is DUE in FULL on the Day it is RECEIVED-No Exceptions!
4. Unit Runs, Drives and Operates as any used machine do.
5. Buyer acknowledges that Seller has made no oral representations of ANY KIND regarding the condition of the vehicle. Subject to prior sale.
6. After 10 days minimum storage charge of 50$ per day will apply for SOLD Trucks& Cars. 100$ for Machinery.
7. PICK UP of SOLD Items WITHIN 10 DAYS FROM THE INVOICE, UNLESS WE ARE SHIPPING IT FOR YOU.
8. Please DO NOT Advertise machine on any ONLINE services, until UNIT is PAID in FULL!
9. We offer Inspection services anywhere in USA for a flat fee of 500$, we will wave that fee, if you purchase equipment from us.